A Multinational Company that assumes a leading position in the international market for SAP, HR module in particular, is looking for a Project Manager SAP – HR / HCM with minimum experience of 8 years, to continue is strategy of growth and great success.
The project manager takes a leading role in all the phases of a project cycle and acts as a liaison between the client and the company.
During the preparation phase of the project, this includes:
• Participate in the determination of the best solution approach, eventually establishment of feasibility studies and assist in business cases and project plans, with help of Solution Architect and business consultants;
• Set up project baseline concerning deliverables, project timelines, consultant tasks and costs adhering to company PMO standards;
• Establish detailed planning for the implementation of the solution as well as tools to monitor the execution of this plan;
• Responsible for creation and sign-off of the project charter
During the implementation phase, the role of the project manager is to:
• Effectively manage project tasks and resources, to ensure timely implementation within budget;
• Constantly monitor and report on the progress of a project to the project steering group;
• Serve as primary project escalation point for issues. Be able to prioritize and manage project issues to ensure client satisfaction and project profitability;
• Monitor project budget and communicate financial status to the project steering group;
• Regularly monitor project quality assurance (QA);
• Provide directions, guidance and motivate & inspire the team of consultants, driving them through the project life cycle;
During the Go-Live & Post-Project phase, the Project Manager tasks are to:
• Review project and QA with all participants;
• Manage and resolve 'go-live' issues;
• Ensure the delivery of system training and perform post-implementation support;
• Project teams evaluation at the end of each project;
• Ensure proper project closure in parallel, the Project Manager acts also as support for the sales activities;
• Detect new/potential opportunities or change requests with the client;
• Participate in business pre-study discussion with the client to analyze and document application requirements and business process flows which are leading to the definition of the project scope definition and the best solution approach for the project;
• Estimate consulting services by providing planning, costs estimation and risk analysis for Requests for Proposals; The project manager is also responsible to continuously coach the project team and to assess their performance when consultant’s assignments are coming to an end.
• Bachelor or Master Degree with a Business or Technical emphasis, or equivalent;
• Several years of leadership and Project Management experience on ERP implementations;
• Demonstrated management and leadership skills of technical and non-technical resources in complex and challenging development and implementation environments;
• Proven proficiency with project management: initiating, planning, execution, control and closeout;
• Possess consulting skills, including conducting business needs analysis and understanding of enterprise solutions design;
• Familiar with the Project Management standard methodologies (PMBOK, Prince 2);
• Ability to effectively respond to changing and conflicting priorities;
• Have superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation abilities on all levels;
• Be committed to the customer, the team and the project;
• SAP HR Functional/Technical experience;
• General knowledge of HR business Processes;
• Mastership of project management standard methodologies (PMBOK, Prince 2) is an advantage;
• Strong knowledge of MS-Project is an asset;
• People management and coaching skills;
• Be fluent in English (mandatory)
– Integration in a reputable company with a strong market position and continued strong growth;
– Compensation according to experience demonstrated;
– Career Plan.
– Full Time;
– We assure complete confidentiality in the treatment of applications.
– S. Paulo, Brazil (Long Term Project)
Empresa: Elevus – Business and people
Local: S. Paulo, Brazil
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.