At Docler Holding, we are looking for a dynamic UI/Visual designer.
The successful candidate will display a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI challenges by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in design and user interface technology.
– Collaborate with a squad of Designers, Product Owners and Engineers
– Review and offer UI feedback throughout the design process (from brainstorming to researching, sketching, designing prototypes and user tests, and final implementation)
– Preparing prototypes of Ul solutions such as designing wireframes, mock-ups, and final UI designs
– Designing and developing UI solutions for different web products and platforms, including styling, use of typography, images, text, interaction workflows, and navigation
– Create and maintain our brands’ style guides, brand books, visual component libraries, design systems…
– Designing and creating graphical elements including illustrations, visuals, infographics, data visualisations, etc.
– Pinpointing and identifying key usability problems and providing suggestions on how to solve them (including usability studies with users)
– Contributing to regular testing regarding predesigned Ul components
– Work mainly on a popular responsive website
– Apply and promote Design best practices and processes
– Collaborate with different departments and creative groups to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
You must have…
– At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
– Bachelor or Master’s degree in Design or commensurate experience.
– A portfolio showcasing your talent and design process.
– Excellent affinity with branding and a great sense of aesthetics and composition.
– Mastery of color theory, typography, iconography and layout
– High attention to detail
– Ability to quickly create multiple design solutions within tight deadlines while keeping a high level of attention to detail.
– Excellent time management and a sense of initiative. You don’t wait for things to come to you, you are naturally curious and willing to improve the products and processes you work on.
– Awareness of current trends in design, as well as a willingness to learn, grow and share.
– Experience creating prototypes, wireframes, and UI for complex websites and applications.
– Mastery of Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Experience with animation techniques and tools (After Effects, Protopie, Lottie, Greensock/GSAP, Principle, etc.) will be highly valued.
– Experience in the Atlassian suite of software (Jira & Confluence) is desirable.
– Excellent communication and presentation skills. – – You are able to express your ideas clearly and explain your design decisions.
– Fluency in English (written and oral) is mandatory.
NOTE: Docler Group does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency without prior approval from our Legal and Recruiting Department to be unsolicited, and such submissions will not be recognized for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Empresa: Docler Holding