Come Join our Team!
We are a group of two companies:
New adVentures is a digital media company specialized in the creation and distribution of information and entertainment content worldwide. In Portugal, people know us better for the site ‘Noticias ao Minuto’.
INBOX Agency is a digital marketing company with 10 years of experience in the email marketing field.
A team of campaign managers, designer, programmers and deliverability experts work daily focused in one goal: Deliver our clients email marketing campaigns in the INBOX of people all over the world.
To support our growth, we are seeking for a talented Head of Digital Marketing to join our team, reporting directly to the stakeholders and Develop a digital marketing strategy.
What would be your JOB?
• Develop a digital marketing strategy – using social media, Google advertising and email marketing where relevant – and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement, lead generation and content acquisition;
• Implement, manage and optimize campaigns;
• Create content; test creatives, landing pages and new remarketing tactics;
• Define tactics to reach new audiences and re-engage existing ones;
• Work with the relevant teams across the business to deliver key targets and support business growth;
• Support and enable team members from other departments on social media best practices;
• Manage a team of digital marketing specialists, monitor their performance and professional development, set objectives and conduct annual appraisals;
• Define and monitor key metrics to assess the performance and impact of the campaigns and maximise the return on investment;
• Oversee and track the annual budget and ensure it is fully maximized;
• Report to stakeholders on performance and adjust strategies where necessary.
What do YOU NEED TO HAVE?
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in communications or digital marketing or any relevant field;
• Proven extensive experience managing and optimizing high-volume paid social media and Google (search, display, video) campaigns;
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, with the ability to communicate complex topics in laymen words;
• Clear focus on results and analytical skills, capacity to understand trends while looking at data;
• Ability to produce clear and concise data-driven presentations and reports;
• Proven track record of using key tools such as Google Ads Manager, Ads Editor, Analytics and Keyword Planner; SEMrush; Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads;
• Strong command of written and spoken English;
• Desirable: Certification in Google Ads and Google Analytics;
• Agency experience a plus.
What we OFFER?
• Opportunity to work with a international team;
• Hybrid workforce model (home/office);
• Flexible full-time schedule, from monday to friday;
• Birthday offer and day free;
• Salary conditions compatible with professional experience;
• Private health insurance.
Be part of this team!
Empresa: NEW ADVENTURES