What’s the opportunity?
We are looking for a talented Product Designer to create amazing user experiences to meet real customer needs. You will be joining a team of product managers, developers, designers, marketing, customer success, and management to redefine the user experience of our fast-evolving product. You will be participating in all stages of the product design process, with the expectation that your contributions will make a sizable impact on the product.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate should have solid expertise in all aspects of product design, including researching customer journeys and user-centric features; creating wireframes; testing usability with customers; and delivering best-of-breed experiences. He or she should have an eye for clean and artful design, be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts and work to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
What will you be doing?
* Work through design problems from beginning to end: translating research insights into ideas that form disruptive new products and features, then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
* Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly access viability, and design the fine grained details of interactions.
* Iterate based on feedback from key stakeholders.
* Work closely with engineers as they build and ship ideas.
* You are comfortable with a fast-moving, all-hands-on-deck startup, where everyone works together toward common goals
* Previous working experience as a Product Designer for at least 5 years.
* Experience designing digital products and systems, not just websites. You have helped ship products.
* Experience designing experiences that people can access on any type of device: desktop, tablet, phone.
* Successful experience both as UI designer and as UX designer: solved UI problems, UX problems, conducted UX/UI research, analysed competitors, evaluated and improved existing projects.
* Portfolio with more than five completed design projects. These must be live and key elements available on public platforms (Dribbble, Behance, company website, etc).
* Fluent English speaker.
* Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, Marvel…).
* Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Figma, Abstract.
* Knowledge of guides and heuristics for creating and evaluating user interfaces.
* Knowledge of A/B testing frameworks and tools.
* Understanding of usability principles.
* Good UX analysis to identify users’ needs and understand how users consume and navigate content.
* Strong sense of ownership and accountability toward the products.
* Team spirit and good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
* BSc in Design, Computer Science, Technical Science or other relevant field.
Empresa: UENI LTD
Tipo: Full-time; Freelancer;