Established in 2010, Izmaylova is the premier global online retail destination for women’s fashion. With an acclaimed editorial format which offers to women a seamless path from inspiration to purchase, an iconic packaging, an unrivalled service and customer care, Izmaylova enables visitors to shop the collections 365 days a year, 24 hours a day and delivers to 170 countries worldwide, with delivery in London, New York, Paris, Los Angeles and Moscow.
Izmaylova’s goal is to deliver a seamless path from inspiration to purchase. Therefore to support the company’s efforts in building an editorially-driven content universe where the customer gets consistent on-brand experience regardless of platform, Izmaylova publishes a digital and print magazine which expands upon the brands creative and cultural thoughts each season.
As such, we are seeking a talented art editor to join our creative team in order to take charge of overall visual appearance of the brand – how it communicates visually, stimulates moods, contrasts features, and psychologically appeals to a target audience.
The Art Editor is accountable for the way the Izmaylova Brand looks in digital and print format. More simply put, through the use graphics the position requires to present words and images in a way that is easy for the reader to digest, with high visual impact.
It is the role of the Art Editor to manage all stages of art projects through the phases of concept, design, production and delivery – from the Izmaylova website and magazine to advertisements and product packaging.
Day-to-day tasks may include (but not limited to):
– Laying out pages for the brand, often to tight deadlines
– Discussing design and layout ideas with the editor and other colleagues
– Briefing photographers on the style and format of shots required
– Commissioning illustrators to produce any graphics needed
– Choosing the best images to use from the photo library
– Drafting rough sketches of the cover design for review and producing final layout
– Ensuring that the art elements of the brand are delivered on time and within budget
– Managing print and prepress service specifications, purchasing, approvals & quality
– Maintaining equipment and supply inventory; maintains accurate files and records.
On a broader level, the art editor is responsible for (but not limited to):
– Setting the brand's overall visual style
– Establishing design templates – so that the brand always has a recognizable look, no matter who lays out the pages
– Anticipating trends, and presenting proposals to make sure the brand 's design does not become stale
– Redesigning the brand for relaunch
Empresa: IZMAYLOVA LTD
Local: London / Lodz
Registo | Login: Para responder a esta oferta terá primeiro de se registar ou fazer login.