SEO Expert (m/f) Our client is a company with a strong presence in the market in which it acts and that, in the pursuit of its growth strategy, seeks to strengthen its team by hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist.
– Perform full SEO site audits and analysis (technical, analytics, content, social, findability, architecture, on page checks, seo equity, gsc audits);
– Providing and implementing on-page recommendations, including everything from basic title tags to structured data markup (typically JSON-ld);
– Support optimizing URL structure, title tags, heading tags, meta content, internal links and structured data. Hands on experience with keyword research, competitive analysis, local search optimization, mobile SEO, and SEO reporting;
– Working close with the content team;
– Working with PPC team for efforts relating to both SEO and PPC;
– Laying out 30-60-90 day plans for website campaigns;
– Competitive research/analysis, as well as reputation management tasks focused on branded queries and competition reach.
– 1-3 years’ experience (mandatory);
– Comprehensive understanding of how Google’s (and other search engines) algorithm works for organic search;
– In-depth understanding of on-page SEO, including everything from “content marketing” to technical elements;
– Working knowledge of the following tools (or the ability quickly to learn them): Screaming frog, SEM Rush, Xenu, Google (and Bing) Webmaster Tools, Moz, Majestic, G-stat, etc;
– Good knowledge of English (mandatory);
– Knowledge with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager: Must understand, or be able quickly to learn, the concepts of event and goal tracking.
– Compensation compatible with experience;
– Integration in a solid company with the possibility of career development;
– Full Time;
Empresa: Elevus – People & Business Results