Who are we?
We are a digital marketing agency based in Lisbon, specialized in web marketing. As part of our growth, we are looking for several talents to build our team.
Within the scope of our activity with our international customers – publishers in the entertainment area – and to face new challenges of expansion, digital transformation, development of new innovative business models, we are looking for a Digital Production Assistant. Our goal: performance!
Your mission, if you accept it, will be to publish various types of digital content for our clients (emailing campaigns, recruitment campaigns, free content, etc.) while ensuring the quality of the output.
You will be expected to respect deadlines, be responsive and ensure the quality of the content in its entirety.
Concretely, this means:
• entering the content provided in the various platforms (WordPress, Drupal, Adobe, Mautic, etc.)
• respecting the client’s brief and bringing your expert eye to the visual rendering
• test before putting into production or delivery
• ensure the quality of the work provided to the client
• respect the deadlines
• a university education
• 2 years of experience in content management on the Internet (sites, blogs, acquisition emails, loyalty emails: all this has no secrets for you!)
• a good command of web technologies in general
• you are an expert in content management systems
• a good knowledge of the technical environment of content integration (websites, social networks, mobile platforms: it’s all seen and known for you!)
• you must be rigorous (but not too serious), have great organizational skills (and not only for afterworks!), be reactive, have great autonomy, and have a strong capacity to adapt
• you know how to manage priorities and like to work in a team (unity creates strength!)
• ability to interact with various teams (and you like that!)
• knowledge of Drupal, WordPress (nice to have)
• knowledge of HTML, CSS (it gets tougher…)
• Smartfocus and Adobe/Neolane, do you know them? That’s a real plus! … also if you have notions of webdesign and responsive design
• of course, you are perfectly at ease in English (of course, we speak digital)
• if you speak Portuguese, that’s the icing on the cake!
• a unique opportunity to participate in the growth of a company (with lots of nice people!) on international markets, in a sector offering infinite perspectives (and even beyond!)
• a very “start-up” spirit, but above all relaxed and creative, a modern and pleasant environment.
• a working atmosphere where the human is valued to remain professional while being cool (yes, if it is possible, you may see how…)
Type of contract: permanent contract, full time.
Starting date: the sooner, the better.
Annual salary: let’s talk about it!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Do you want to invest yourself in the development of our company? Then it’s time to contact us!
Empresa: Platinum Box