About Improve International
Improve International is the world’s leading independent provider of post-graduate veterinary training. Operating in several countries across Europe and the US, Improve International provides high-quality training both online and in the classroom.
We are now embarking on an ambitious growth plan. To help us deliver on this plan, we are looking to high-quality individuals to join the team who are ambitious and want to make a difference.
Reporting to the Group Head of IT, this role is focused on stablishing and develop the Project Management Office across the Improve International group.
Improve’s IT department has been growing, and this role is crucial to support the business needs over the coming years. The successful applicant must be able to put in place best project management practices and assure they are followed by all employees on all projects.
Qualifications and experience
• University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration, or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager, Project Control, and/or Portfolio Management Officer.
• Professional training and/or certifications, with practical knowledge and expertise, in project management methodologies, tools, and best practices such as those defined by PRINCE2 and/or the PMP.
• Experience in developing and/or providing quality assurance and project documentation such as business cases, project plans, business processes, business requirements, test plans and test reports.
• Experience with portfolio/project management, monitoring, and reporting.
• Experience in project monitoring and control, data analysis, and infographics.
• Experience of coordinating activities across different partner organizations developing effective services.
• Fluent written and verbal English (mandatory)
• Excellent organisational skills and ability to work under pressure and to agreed deadlines
• High attention to detail and experience working in fast paced dynamic environments
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Can-do, positive, and proactive attitude
• Self-starter and self-sufficient
• Empathetic people leader
What we offer
• Attractive career opportunities
• Integration in a company that invests in people and has an excellent value proposition
• Pleasant, relaxed, and international working environment
• An opportunity to apply your previous knowledge and experience
• Integration in a young and dynamic team
The closing date for applications 2022/08/31.
Empresa: Improve International