The UI Designer will execute all aspects of design ranging from the initial stages of concept creation to visual prototyping, developer hand-off, documentation and maintaining the quality of the visual assets library. The designer will work one-on-one with UX designers to come up with creative solutions to complex problems; give support to the development team needs at different stages and collaborate with Graphic designers to inject and respect brand visuals in the product. Finally, he/she will be a valuable advocate of our design standards and culture, systems and processes always looking to improve and expand.
Must have a minimum of two years of commercial experience and a portfolio displaying UI design work.
• Create and maintain documentation;
• Build and maintain Design Systems for Web and Mobile (iOS & Android);
• Creation and maintenance of Library of UI components;
• Creation and maintenance of Style Guides.
Support to Projects and Development team:
• Creation of UI concepts;
• Effectively communicate designs to key stakeholders and follow-up;
• Follow implementation of UI’s according to design and Brand guidelines.
• Low, Mid, High, Visual Fidelity layouts;
• High and Visual Fidelity prototypes;
• Hand-off files for Development and proper documentation.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Understanding of the design process and experience across the entire design lifecycle;
• Advanced knowledge of UI design principles and techniques;
• Strong visual culture and grammar;
• Strong layout, typography, color theory and composition skills for various formats;
• Strong knowledge of responsive design and mobile UI;
• Accuracy and attention to detail;
• Great in Figma;
• Experience using Miro;
• Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office 365 tools;
• Ability to generate multiple and distinct design concepts and receive constructive feedback;
• Ability to present work in a confident, well-articulated, professional and visually appealing manner;
• Ability to deliver tasks and projects on time and according to brief;
• Good organizational and time management skills;
• Willing to improve and optimize skills and processes;
• Eager to learn and solve problems;
• Proactive and results-driven.
• Curious and go-getter mindset;
• English speaker.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Graphic Design or 2+ years of equivalent experience, courses or knowledge relevant to UI Design.
Nice to have
• Knowledge of design processes, tools and methodologies;
• Interesting in Branding;
• Knowledge of UX;
• Graphic Design experience;
• Experience building design systems;
• Some experience using ProtoPie;
• Any knowledge using tools such as Adobe CC, Notion, Milanote and InVision;
• German speaker.
• A creative, motivated and dedicated team of colleagues for you to join;
• Great team culture within a supportive and inclusive brand;
• Opportunities to grow inside the company;
• Internal and external learning opportunities like workshops and seminars;
• Pet-friendly office;
• Cookies, Fruit, Coffee and other snacks :)