Rovensa is a global leader of sustainable solutions for agriculture with a great history and an ambitious dream: to feed the planet by helping farmers to produce healthy and nutritious food for all, all over the world.
Safety, Empowerment, Ethics, Dedication and Striving are our SEEDS. It defines how we work every day, and the responsibility we all have towards our colleagues, our customers, our farmers, our business partners, and our planet.
We are determined to keep our SEEDS growing. We need the right people on our team – those that love what they do and strive to contribute to Rovensa’s mission.
So, if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, plant our SEEDS with us and grow along the way, while cultivating a better future for the next generations.
Find out more about us at: www.rovensa.com
– We are looking for a Multimedia Designer Trainee to support us on creating informational and impactful contents for our corporate communication and sustainability department that inspires and engages our audience.
– You will act as a creative mind behind our global corporate communications initiatives, informational videos, and many other types of contents (e.g. copy, photography, and video) for our corporate communication channels.
– Help improve the look&feel of our corporate intranet using Microsoft Sharepoint (web design) and produce impactful media content;
– Support the development of visual materials for internal communication, such as: internal campaigns, brochures, corporate policies, electronic communication templates, corporate presentations, banners, newsletter, among others;
– Assist the production of multimedia content (videos, photos, infographics and/or animations) for our digital platforms: social media (eg. LinkedIn) and web pages (eg. WordPress; Microsoft sharepoint);
– Contribute to the creation of videos, images and/or infographics with design in motion that illustrate our sustainability journey.
We are looking for a trainee who is:
– A learner enthusiast – Someone who is eager to learn about our business and craft contents for digital channels. Someone willing to try and learn new things;
– A Team Player with strong sense of responsibility: good communication and teamwork skills, with a strong desire and accountability to make things happen;
– A creative mind with attention to detail: high sense of aesthetics and visual culture, creativity, and attention to detail. Someone who is willing to ensure an outstanding delivery of corporate communication materials.
Qualifications and skills:
– Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Design, Communication, Advertising or similar;
– Design knowledge, especially in image editing and creation, as well as visual content for digital platforms (eg. WordPress; Mailchimp; – Microsoft Sharepoint, etc);
– Knowledge of editing and video production (is a plus);
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud pack tools (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, among others);
– Proficiency in English;
– Familiarity or interest for sustainability topics (is a plus).
What we have to offer:
– IEFP Professional Traineeship;
– Teamwork environment based on trust, acceptance, commitment and collaboration;
– An exciting opportunity to join an expanding international group;
– A challenge with the possibility of participating in international and diversified projects.
To be considered for this traineeship, you should upload your CV with a link to access to your portfolio (e.g. print; presentation design, photography, videography, or digital contents for social media, websites, blogs, etc).
Show us the work that makes you smile with pride!
Deadline for applications: April 26th, 2022
Local: Lisboa, Portugal
Tipo: Estágio – Profissional;