Mainbrain is a player on the online international advertising market since 2012. We are able to manage an entire online campaign from the beginning (concepting; Design; Storyboarding), with a special focus on the production of the final creatives (banners and social ads mostly), providing smart and client-oriented solutions to our partners.
As the company evolves, and client demands increase, we are now looking to add a Programmatic Campaign Manager to our team. We are looking for a candidate who will ensure accurate pacing and performance through the campaign lifecycle, while analysing data and identifying optimization opportunities. You will also be responsible for running all in-flight and post-campaign reporting needs for the clients.
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
· Ability to handle multiple projects/accounts and prioritize responsibilities;
· Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
The Campaign Manager will be responsible for:
· Oversee and manage his/her daily client portfolio campaign maintenance including communication, campaign setup, troubleshooting, and reporting.
· Monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeting objectives are met while identifying, assessing, and implementing opportunities that will drive the programmatic campaign for his/her client portfolio forward.
· Oversee and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results and trafficking routines;
· Experience with ad serving and troubleshooting within DSPs is a plus.
· Knowledge of basic programmatic concepts and landscape;
· Understanding of technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, HTML, and third-party ad tags.
· Well-versed in Google and Microsoft suites of products, especially MS Excel.