We are recruiting a Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing & Communication
Department team, who will be responsible for providing analytical support to the Marketing Department and creating synergies between the Marketing and Sales teams worldwide.
• Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share,
• Collect and analyze customer, marketing, and web behavioral data,
• Assist the commercial team in the follow-up of business opportunities,
creation of support materials, and market insights,
• Management, maintenance, and technical support of our CRM platform: Salesforce.
• Developing digital campaigns and web measurement strategies,
• Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance,
• Creation of dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports,
• Segmentation and database management of current and potential customers,
• Management of commercial opportunities arising from offline events.
The profile we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Communication Sciences, Marketing or similar,
• Experience: 2-5 years in working in a Web / Digital / Marketing Analytics role,
• Knowledge of the Salesforce platform,
• Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms,
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, email marketing tools, and more,
• Ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior,
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills,
• Ability to make data-driven decisions,
• Interest in the technology area,
• Team player,
• Good level of spoken and written English (Spanish is a plus).
What we offer:
– Life and health insurance, flexible hours, free parking, cell phone, and communications card,
– Good work environment and wellness programs,
– Language Training: English and Spanish,
– Birthday off work policy.
Applicants with a degree of disability equal to or greater than 60 % who meet the requested requirements will have priority according to Law 4/2019, January 10.
So, join us and become a wTVisioner!