Join Generix Group, a SaaS software editor, collaborative Supply Chain expert and Omnichannel Sales.
Our 550 employees provide a daily support for well-known customers, leaders of their activities in the digital transformation of their Supply Chain. In more than 60 countries through our 9 subsidiaries and partners network; our application services are used in about 6 000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is the insurance of developing within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! (or day to day life!) In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve your skills and expertise.
Learning company, Generix Group is growing with its talents, so let’s build our future together.
Ready to face with us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
• In compliance with ITIL best practices;
• For the standard (catalogue & pre-authorized), the change manager leads a production team that manages the life cycle (from the order to its implementation);
• For non standard changes, the change manager prepares, review and organize Change meetings. To ensure that all information needed are included.
• Define the organization of the team, manage human resources and set objectives;
• Plan and monitor the work of the team;
• Study, prioritize and categorize the change requests;
• Evolve service offers to integrate new standard change (service catalogue);
• Identify normal changes that can become standard changes, and participate in their industrialization;
• Define and guarantee the execution of established processes;
• Follow up the Change operations and solve any related problem to secure actions;
• Manage a consolidated change schedule and solve scheduling/planning conflicts;
• Participate in the prioritization of domains with R&D and Service to increase stability;
• Monitor and guarantee service commitments (delivery, change,…);
• Have a transverse and consolidated vision of all Changes;
• Ensure consistency, completeness of Change information, and adherence to Processes and Procedures;
• Contribute to the reliability / improvement of these Change-related Processes and Tools in an ITIL context;
• Contribute to various committees and meetings;
• Contribute to reporting on Change activity;
• Produce KPI to follow activity and share them with managers;
• Preparing forecasts and assessing the real impact of changes;
• Cooperation with respective project teams and other leaders involved in organizational change;
• Support and management of the necessary communication activities related to the changes.
• Degree in Information Technology, Mathematics or similar will be a plus. Level 4/5 in Computer Science, Electronic or similar;
• Experience in a similar activity or at least 5 years of experience in Production Management activity (change, incident, problem);
• ITIL certification is an asset;
• Knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems (IBMi system would be a plus);
• Knowledge of the EDI arena would be a plus;
• Knowledge and experience on project management in an Agility context;
• Ability to identify problems at an early stage and to solve them effectively;
• Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills;
• Ability to influence people from different levels of the organization;
• Fluent in French and good level of English will be a plus.
• Attractive wages and benefits;
• Excellent work conditions and environment (centro empresarial lionesa).
Empresa: Generix Group
Local: Leça do Balio