Your main purpose as a Delivery Manager is to manage teams and deliver projects on the Land-Based Casino Team.
You will be able to manage all the projects, to coordinate activities, and to help meet on-going deadlines to deliver the best work.
– Proactive provision of continuous improvement by investigating ways to enhance the quality of communication, processes and data driven decisions. Enable the workflow from start to finish with a focus in delivering business value;
– Use metrics for predictability and to help the team make data driven decisions;
– Manage delivery pipeline and resource allocation to maintain team utilisation. Work with product managers and head of development to ensure team utilisation is aligned with the business priorities;
– Identify and manage risks;
– Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment;
– Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving;
– Work together with development, QA, and infrastructure leads to develop, test and deliver against agreed requirements;
– Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation;
– Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially on refinement and maintaining the product backlog;
– Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example;
– Collaborate with other Delivery Managers, exchanging ideas, working on improvements of process.
– Degree in Computer Science or Similar;
– Scrum certified;
– Knowledge on Jira and Confluence platforms;
– Any scaled agile certification (SAFe, Less) or experience;
– Work with shared backlog;
– Knowledge in Gambling industry;
– 2+ years of proven experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager.
– Health Insurance;
– Lots of work (comes with free coffee, fruit, and snacks!);
– Career Evolution;
– Mentoring and Talent Development programs;
– Soccer and Volleyball;
– Power ups.