Who we are
Jscrambler is growing at a fast pace, fueled by the success of recognized web security products. Our leading cybersecurity technology is trusted by the Fortune 500 and major global companies to protect their web presence and applications (check our website for some references!). Jscrambler applies security layers to web applications, granting self-defensive capabilities that enable them to fight any fraud, reverse-engineering, or tampering attempts, avoiding data leakage and damages to the customer’s reputation.
After closing a $15 million Series A funding round, we are kicking off 2022 in full force! The team is growing fast and all team members will play a key role in helping the company reach its ambitious goals.
Who we are looking for
As a Content Marketing Specialist, you will help drive the expansion of our B2B content marketing strategy, planning, creating, and managing our marketing content.
If you love creating high-quality and captivating content that drives business success, we want you on our team!
– Write, update and proofread long-form content, including white papers, PR articles, market studies, product briefs, webinar scripts, and blog posts.
– Manage the PR strategy in coordination with our US and UK PR agencies.
– Write and update website copy, backed by thorough research and infused with SEO.
– Develop brand messaging for events, trade shows, and digital, ensuring tone and voice consistency across all channels.
– Proactively seek and incorporate market insights and data into the content marketing strategy.
– Collaborate with technical stakeholders in developing product content.
– Collaborate with Jscrambler corporate partners in developing co-branded content.
– Collaborate with the marketing team in defining and developing campaigns.
Experience and Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Journalism, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
– 2+ years of relevant experience in Marketing as a content marketer, copywriter, or similar role.
– Demonstrated experience in writing long-form B2B content (ideally, in a technical setting).
– Experience working in a B2B tech company is highly preferred.
Skills and Attributes:
– Exceptional copywriting skills in English (other languages are a plus): you write clear, concise, and compelling copy.
– Outstanding proofreading and editing skills: you have strong attention to detail and can rewrite copy until it matches your high standards.
– Ability to extrapolate: you break down complex topics into key ideas and fill out any missing gaps with your own research.
– Excellent task management skills: you can manage multiple projects at once and ensure you meet deadlines.
– Self-starter attitude: you have the drive to propose, test, and iterate content marketing initiatives.
– Passion for technology.
Local: Porto, Portugal