About Improve International
One of the world’s leading veterinary training companies, Improve International was founded in 1998 by a group of like-minded vets and has since provided continuing education to more than 40,000 veterinary surgeons and nurses across 20 countries, including the UK, Germany, Spain, the USA, Australia, and China. Today, Improve International provides postgraduate training both online and face to face in eight different languages.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, we are recruiting a Marketing Manager as a maternity leave replacement.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager is a critical role with global responsibility for driving leads and sales for our courses, in addition to managing budget allocation and channel selection. Leading the team responsible for driving new business marketing activity, this person will be heading up marketing campaigns across both paid and unpaid channels and use data and trends to inform decision making and make continual improvements.
An in-depth knowledge of our customers, courses and certifications is essential, with an understanding of how to maximize global marketing opportunities alongside taking into account local market needs.
This person must be able to clearly communicate ideas and strategies, both written and spoken – as well as an analytical thinker, who enjoys reporting and tracking progress.
Success in this role will require the development of effective working relationships with senior leaders across markets, sales and operations. This role will carry an acquisition target which will have revenue impact on the business and support regional teams in achieving their market goals.
• Work with the Marketing Director to create and deliver an acquisition marketing strategy that achieves sales targets
• Lead the acquisition marketing team, across different countries
• Plan, build and execute multi-channel inbound demand generation campaigns across all markets
• Support the Marketing Director with monthly board reporting including progress vs. strategy
• Manage inbound lead pipeline across multiple channels and campaigns and ensure smooth ‘handover’ to sales
• Support our licensee partners with marketing initiatives and materials
• Own budget for global acquisition activity, tracking spend and ensuring we remain within budget
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing
• Proven experience with the following platforms: Analytics, FB Business Manager, Google Ads, WordPress, Mailchimp and Asana (or similar)
• Recognized experience in organizing activities and events: namely the participation in international congresses/conferences
• Proven experience in project and team coordination at least 5 years
• Analytical thinking and a problem-solving approach
• Focused on driving marketing performance and ROI. Used to managing budgets, hitting targets and managing CPAs
• Extremely data driven and high attention to detail
• Experience partnering with cross-functional teams, especially sales and commercial functions
• Track record in creating and executing successful and measurable integrated communication and marketing programmes
• Brand champion, who consistently follows brand guidelines and encourages others to do the same
• Fluent written and verbal English (mandatory)
• Advanced knowledge of Spanish (spoken and written)
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• High attention to detail and proven experience in working in fast paced dynamic environments
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player
• A can-do, positive, and proactive attitude
• Entrepreneur and self-sufficient
• Empathetic and a people leader
What we offer
• Integration in a company that invests in people and has an excellent value proposition for those entering the labor market
• Close follow-up with a senior employee to accompany and advise during the career in the company
• Interaction and knowledge sharing with employees located in the UK
• Pleasant and relaxed working environment
• Integration in a young and dynamic team
• Competative market-rate salary
• Group bonus scheme
Please note, that due to current resource constraints we will only be able to reply to those candidates who progress to an interview.
Empresa: Improve International