WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Community & Partnerships specialist to boost our User Community Awareness, Engagement and Acquisition levels in the geographies we operate at.
Your main goal will be to make Landing.Jobs to be considered by our Tech Talent Users Community as their preferred career management and payments provider.
You will manage all the Users Community related marketing initiatives across different channels, leveraging partnerships to increase our capacity to reach the right audience with the right value proposition.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE ALL ABOUT:
– Managing and developing our Talent Users Community, making it a key pillar in the company strategy and growth
– Defining, planning and executing digital and non-digital initiatives and campaigns to improve our User Community Awareness and Engagement levels, using channels such as social media, content marketing, events, workshops, training programs, partnerships, surveys, reports, among others;
– Understanding and segmenting our target audience to maximize the impact of our Community initiatives
– Define and implement a strong tech communities partnerships network strategy to support our international expansion using our partners tech talent user base / followers;
– Establishing, managing and developing relevant partnerships (local or international) and respective initiatives that help increase community awareness, acquisition and engagement, adding value to Users throughout their life-cycle
– Analysing and reporting results to management, using them to guide future decisions about budget, channels, campaigns and audiences, proactively suggesting improvements
– Keeping up to date with the industry context, competition and trends of the Tech Talent area, to ensure Landing.Jobs stays ahead of the game in its strategy to engage and grow our user base
This is a remote work first position, with the possibility of office days (@Lisbon or @Porto).
A good candidate for this position should be:
– Someone resilient, autonomous, with a ‘get shit done’ attitude, with critical thinking and unafraid to assume responsibility
– More than 2 years of B2C Community Management experience (knowledge in the International Tech Talent Hiring market is a big plus)-
More than 2 years of experience with initiatives / campaigns definition, execution, budget and suppliers management
– Excellent communicator (writing and speaking), good content strategy definition and copywriting skills, fluent in English, at ease in front of a live audience
– Good creativity skills allied with a strong capacity for organization, project management and delivery of results
– Good interpersonal skills and a keen ability and motivation to create, develop and manage business relations and partnerships
– Practical knowledge in marketing channels spanning Social Networks (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, etc), Newsletters, Blog, Events, Partnerships, PR and Media, etc
– Used to a fast-paced demanding environment, and flexible enough to adapt to changing and evolving b- usiness requirements and objectives
Able to work well in a remote, async environment, with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility