PHOTO SPECIALIST JUNIOR – LISBON
WHO WE ARE :
Shoootin is a French company based in Paris and European leader in photography, video, Matterport virtual tours and drone for real estate professionals. Our goal is to offer the most qualitative content, with a fast order facility, 24h delivery, the best service, at an affordable price. In the past few years, we have developed a community of passionate and talented photographers across France, Belgium, Spain, UK, and now the US.
Our mission is simple : make interior professional photography available to all the professionals and individuals who need it. Our clients include Real Estate agencies, Architecture Studio and Interior Designers, Retails and more.
We’re evolving in a stimulating work atmosphere. Our innovation-first culture allows each team member to bring its own knowledge to help to develop Shoootin. No time to get bored !
MISSION: PHOTO SPECIALIST JUNIOR – QUALITY CONTROL
As our volume is growing more and more every day, we’re looking for a Photo Specialist Junior to join our team based in Lisbon. You will assist and work hand in hand with our Product Team and carry quality control on our photo products to make sure that we are meeting the standards and pace that we are offering to our customers. You will also be involved in developing and improving the quality of the products and the range of services we are offering to our clients, as well as helping us with the recruitment and training of the photographers.
– Passionate about photography and with a sound understanding of the photographic process.
– Knowledge in photo and video editing (Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere) while integrating our guidelines.
– A keen interest for Architecture and Interior Design and an artistic sensibility to understand how to emphasize real estate pictures.
– Detail oriented, patience and ability to treat and prioritize every demand in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment
– Listening skills and attentive to feedback.
– High level of reliability, productivity and professionalism.
– You know how to work independently and efficiently in a startup environment.
– Excellent communication skills: you’re fluent in English. French and Portuguese skills would be a plus.