GMA Creative Firm is a branding and communication agency dedicated to developing, projecting and caring for brands and their reputations, with creativity, rationality and strategy.
We are looking for a Branding Art Designer/Senior Designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”. You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to develop creative concepts and deliver finished products.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of brand and graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
This position is office-based in Lisbon.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Oversee brand and design projects, from conception to delivery (branding, editorial, digital, graphic…)
• To mentor and support junior designers in their work and daily activities
• Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise brands/products/services
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all the work and projects
• Liaise with the rest of the team to ensure deadlines are met
• Improve art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service
• Develop presentation approaches, styles, and techniques for the team to implement
• Degree in Design, Visual Arts or other relevant field
• Proven work experience as an Art Director, Senior Designer, Graphic Designer or similar role
• 4+ years experience, namely in Branding
• Conceptual thinker, creative force and strong branding skills
• Strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure quality in final products
• Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Suite and other design softwares
• Listen to design needs, come up with ideas and creative concepts and communicate them to clients and other members of the team
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong strategic thinking and communication skills, verbal and written, in Portuguese and English
Empresa: GMA Creative Firm