We are looking for an Audiovisual Specialist to further develop our branding assets, guide the aesthetics of our marketing efforts, better communicate our product, and share the story of our company. This professional should be prepared to take on responsibilities and develop their skills in videography, photography, and motion design.
Our Audiovisual Specialist position involves a variety of tasks, including the entire process of conceptualizing, developing storyboards, shooting, and editing. You’ll be the one to shape the video and photography assets for digital campaigns, social media presence, product demos, events, and more.
Your video and photography should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate clearly our company’s personality and tone. If you have a creative flair, a strong ability to translate products into video and animation, capture team spirit in pictures, and full command of your shooting settings and editing tools, Switch might be the right place for you.
– Produce visual content for marketing campaigns, including social media ads;
– Produce product animation videos, demos, and user experience tutorials for the general public and clients;
– Prepare support materials for events, including exhibit setups;
– Ensure brand consistency through marketing channels and establish a strong, long-term digital presence.
– Prepare rough drafts, present ideas, and use the team’s input to inform your final results;
Schedule projects and define and oblige to budget constraints;
– Work with audiovisual agencies to execute bigger projects informing them of our requirements, and seeing the projects to completion;
– Understanding our audiences and decision-makers to create the video they need to better understand Switch’s offerings and benefits;
– Supporting the Marketing Department to produce community-driven content that represents our brand and reaches our target audience;
– Supporting the Sales Department by driving awareness among target audiences, generate leads, and accelerate pipeline;
– Supporting the HR Department to attract the best talent and show off our culture and employer value proposition;
– Conceptualizing and testing visuals across various digital channels based on requirements and audience perception.
– Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite tools;
– Experience with video, animation, and photography;
– Demonstrable experience with producing visuals for marketing campaigns including social media advertising;
– Familiarity in producing content to share with press and partners;
– Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to convert complex concepts into clear and engaging visuals that drive demand and support sales;
– Personal drive to work with teams and partnering skills for collaboration with peer groups;
– Resourceful, creative, and dedicated to achieving operational and creative excellency;
– Great project management skills and the ability to work on and manage multiple complex projects at once;
– Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, in Portuguese and English.
In case you have it, please include a link to your reel in your application.
Nice to have
– Experience in film production;
– Experience as a creative director;
– Passion for working in the tech field;
– Willingness to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
– Work with people passionate about solving high complex tech challenges;
– Impact on the product and culture;
– Progress fast! We promote ownership, doesn’t matter years of experience nor age;
– Flexible environment and work-life balance – as well as good team environment;
– The Switch Kit: Macbook and others;
– Health insurance with dental plan.