Nova School of Business & Economics is one of the leading business schools in Europe, a triple
crown accredited institution with its Masters, Executive Education and MBA present in the main
international rankings. Nova is also now part of UNICON, whose members are a global reference
for executive education.
The Trainee will participate in a range of HR projects in order to create a strong brand for the
People & Culture area that reinforces the school’s employer branding in articulation with the Brand
& Communication Department.
What will I do?
– Support the creation and implementation of a strong People & Culture area in the school in
line with the strategic plan;
– Participate in the planning, execution, and creation of Employer Branding strategy for People
& Culture area;
– Support communication in current projects and launching of new initiatives;
– Production of communication materials (emails, landing pages, Sharepoint, Newsletter);
– Participate in the design and execution of People & Culture events.
Who we are searching for:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Communication and/or Marketing;
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
– Bilingual writing, editing and proofreading skills (Portuguese and English);
– Creativity, versatility, collaborative spirit, and results-oriented mindset;
– Attention to detail, with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit.
What we offer:
– 9 months internship;
– A dynamic, fun and enthusiastic team of experienced professionals;
– Opportunity to work in the nº1 Management School in Portugal and the Top 30 Internationally.
Empresa: NOVA SBE
Tipo: Estágio – Curricular;