We are a fast-growing, close-knit, dynamic, and successful Digital Services Company that specializes in providing support to large multinational companies for Online Content Management, Content Moderation, Quality Management, Email Marketing Services, E-Commerce Project Management, and Management Information with offices in Istanbul, Amsterdam, Portland (OR), Kuala Lumpur and Lisbon.
We are currently looking for Digital Specialists to join our team in Portugal.
– Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Communication, Computer science, or equivalent
– A minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing
– Enjoy collaborating with team members to develop effective digital content and campaigns
– Very hands-on, strong organizational skills, and enjoy taking on responsibility
– Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (mandatory)
– Experience in this tools will be valued: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign Manager, Eloqua, Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Amplitude, or equivalent
– Keen interest in internet/web & willingness to specialize in digital marketing
– Result oriented and decision-making skills
– Fluent oral & written English skills (mandatory).
– Maintaining and updating web content, creating e-mail newsletters, delivering reports (with the usage of different software)
– Analyse problems with appropriate logic and fact-finding and begin to identify underlying issues and recognizes trends and cause and effect relationships
– Monitoring the campaigns, the information on the websites with regular sanity/quality checks
– Communicating with clients on; planning, creating, editing and publishing the source
– Dealing with increasingly complex operational topics requiring extended hands-on experience
– Use complex data, tools, and technology to perform non-routine tasks
– Can be the first point of contact/coordinator for small-mid scale projects
– Activation of complex Marketing Automation Campaigns
– Creating keyword/SEO ranking reports and visualizations
– Managing one’s own time and reporting properly.
Competitive benefits pack;
Multinational environment, international projects;
Career plan and follow-up;
NMQ Digital is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Empresa: NMQ Digital