We’ll need a freelancer that will be a key team member in the areas of news information management, traditional, digital and/or social media monitoring and analysis.
This professional will analyze media coverage captured from Company monitoring platforms to derive actionable intelligence for clients as well as summarize findings through high-quality reports that highlight issues, trends, insights and key findings.
The responsibilities include:
• Analyze traditional, digital and/or social media content to draw meaningful insights and help with furthering clients’ business goals
• Identify and summarize key topics of interest as per the client requirements
• Fill on TICK the time allocated for every assignment/report, on a regular basis
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned by direct manager
• Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
Course in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing or BAD technician.
• Interest in an analytical role (including data analysis, market research) within marketing research, media intelligence and data technology.
• Interest in both qualitative and quantitative reporting.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
• Excellent use of Portuguese and English (both written and spoken)
• Good use of Spanish is a plus
• Good listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Fast learner with strong organizational and computer skills
• Knowledge in MS Office, mainly PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent report writing skills
• Ability to handle work under pressure and as a part of a team.
• Proven ability to understand progressive technology
WORK PERIOD: 3-4 work hours per day (6AM-9AM or 6AM-10AM): Monday to Friday
Local: Lisboa, Portugal / Remote