You’ll be responsible for managing lead generation marketing campaigns, including paid media, email/CRM and content marketing. This is a pivotal role for our agency, very well suited to a highly strategic B2B marketer who is happy to get their hands dirty.
Unik SEO is one of the leading SEO agencies in Portugal and a place to learn and grow your digital career. All our work is based in international SEO standards and most of our clients are international, from the UK, USA, Canada and Northern Europe.
• Manage inbound enquiries and close sales from those enquiries.
• Create growth strategies to drive a world-class inbound engine
• Strategize and help to maintain a calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
• Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development
• Create, run, and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
• Continually track, monitor and optimize On and Off page SEO opportunities
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
• Conducting customer, competitor, and product research
• Outreach digital marketing events so our agency participates as speakers and create awareness.
• Manage current inbound leads, make Follow-up calls until closing sale.
• 2+ years of inbound marketing experience in a digital environment for a tech company.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven working experience in generating high-yield inbound sales engines with measurable ROI
• Proven track record designing and executing successful growth campaigns
• Experience with paid media, content strategy, Email Marketing and a well-rounded way of thinking about inbound
• Experience with marketing automation tools
• Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
• Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English
• Fantastic client management and communication skills
The Business Development Representative – The person
Ambitious, focussed, results orientated, team player (crucial!), who already has experience in client facing roles and achieving sales revenue targets. You will thrive in an exciting, rapidly growing organisation where the opportunities for personal growth are limitless if you are a high performer.
What’s in it for you?
• Open, family atmosphere and fun environment in a fast-paced & rapidly-growing team
• Work/life balance and Flexible hours;
• State-of-the-art offices with a fun and engaging culture;
• Option to take extra non paid holidays;
• 38 days off (22 days holiday + 13 National holidays + additional 2 days over Xmas/New Year + 1 day Birthday);
Empresa: Unik SEO