Further Learning Group was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality distance learning courses that would enable students to acquire the skills they needed to change their careers.
Over the last decade Further Learning has grown to encompass a number of international academies offering a variety of fully accredited classroom-based and home-study courses to students around the world.
The Company is headquartered in Dublin Ireland and is currently looking for a new member to join our Team in Porto.
The Further Learning Group are looking for an experienced creative Copywriter who can create and write clear and memorable content through a variety of different channels.
The ideal candidate is a team-spirited and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
• Optimize and create new content
• Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g. ads, blog posts, newsletters)
• Availability to create corporate content to promote our brand and products in our social media channels and campaign (display ads, search ads)
• Work with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
• Establish a seamless communication flow between production and business departments
• Lead the development and creation of all content-marketing materials to best serve the company
• Edit and proofread content across a wide range of subject areas
• Adapt content to a range of defined audiences
Experience and skills required:
• BSc/BA in Marketing, English, Communication, Journalism or related field
• Fluency in English is essential with a minimum level overall band score of 8 IELTS or C2Cambridge English
• Proven experience as a copywriter or related role (preferably in English)
• Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Experience with SEO
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail
• Be proactive and enthusiastic; enhance team dynamic
• Practical can-do attitude
• Spirit of initiative, proactivity, resilience, willingness to learn, autonomy and a high sense of responsibility
• Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
Local: Porto – Work Remotely