Video and Motion Graphics Designer
• Lisbon, Portugal
• Employees can work remotely
> Company Description
We are in Business for People, empowering people in service organizations with innovative Enterprise and Business software solutions. We’ve innovated and taken a new approach to deliver ERP that works for people. Self-driving, adaptive and intuitive software that is changing the way people work.
Our solutions empower people and deliver a better people experience so people can spend time on meaningful high-value work they live for.
Read more on our website about how we transform work and how people feel about it, so our customers and their people can thrive.
> Job Description
You are incredibly creative, you have high-end digital skills, and are an expert with interactive media software, which includes graphic design and video editing.
You are agile at brainstorming, coming up with custom graphics that transmit ideas across digital platforms. You are also deadline-driven and organized. You have top-notch interpersonal and communication skills but are also a self-starter, able to work independently from a group but collaborative in your approach as you will be part of a Creative Team and will often work with business and marketing teams.
As a Unit4 Video & Motion Graphics Designer, you will be reporting to the Global Creative and Design Manager, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
> Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and create motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, animated infographics, websites, marketing demos, etc.) ensuring due dates are met;
• Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics;
• Edit interviews and live-action footage with a strong story arch approach and implementing color grading and audio correction/sound mixing;
• Produce motion graphics for a variety of uses, from titles and intro cards to short-form social posts and long-form product demos. Often 2D animation, sometimes 2.5D and 3D, and screen recordings;
• Scale production with external video freelancers or agencies, which includes providing clear and actionable creative direction, and ensuring deliverables meet Unit4’s standards of quality;
• Develop video templates and structure to repurpose existing video content such as webinars, product demos, interviews, and more;
• Help maintain an organized library of video assets for internal and external partners;
• Help to define, shape, and evolve the video guidelines reflecting our brand identity.
• An expert in After Effects and Premiere Pro;
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite;
• Strategic and artistic with design, animation, and compositing;
• Knowledge of video formats for a range of applications, video compression standards, aspect ratios, interlacing issues, frame rates, and HD post-production workflows on Mac OS;
• Must possess solid, technical knowledge in all phases of post-production.
> Skills and Qualities:
• Experience as a graphic designer in some or all of the following areas: Interactive, agency creative, motion graphic design, and graphic design;
• Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style;
• Well-rounded storytelling skills;
• Ability to manage time and communication efforts to maximize efficiency and meet deadlines;
• Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively with a capacity to multi-task;
• Detail-oriented individual who reviews their work carefully;
• Capacity to remain focused in a team-oriented environment, work independently and proactively as needed to identify problems and find solutions;
• Experience with cameras and on set videography, lighting, and other various set duties are a plus;
• Understand video formats and how to best approach them for organic and paid cross-channel promotion on Web, blog, Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter;
3D software experience is a plus.
• 3-5+ years of demonstrated professional experience conceptualizing and executing on motion videos and video editing at a studio, agency, or in-house at a brand or tech company;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred;
• Strong and updated portfolio/reel showcasing high-end digital design skills;
• C-Level English both written and Spoken.
> Additional Information
Join Unit4 and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting journeys in the cloud software space today. We’re a fast-paced and high-growth people-centric cloud player offering a host of benefits & development opportunities for individuals serious about their careers.
A culture built on trust. That’s why we offer our people an uncapped time off policy and remote working opportunities. We focus on results, not how many days you work or where that work takes place
Work, learn & be inspired by some of the best talents in the software space.
A whole host of great benefits & perks
Talent program for high performers. Each year we provide a platform for high-potential talent to accelerate their careers!
Committed to corporate social responsibility with our Act4Good initiative, our global movement to do good, and a way for everyone at Unit4 to come together and engage in actions that benefit society
Diversity4U. Helping our people thrive starts with a safe and inclusive work environment. We launched our Diversity4U program that builds on our “be genuine” value.
Local: Portugal / Remote working