Whether you are a gameplay or a physics expert, a graphics or networking specialist, or just a great engineer, there will always be ways to stand out in our next big game.
– You will use your Software Development skills on our Game Development context, a fast pace research and development environment will be waiting for your contribution.
– From concept to hands-on implementation of our game features, you will think, work, interact, and develop games along with Graphic Artists, Sound Designers, and work closely with the Game Development department. Sometimes, an Agile Coach will help and push you on this journey, and a Product Owner will work closely with our clients in order to give your team the knowledge you need to project successful games and game features.
– Your contribution will add value to a code base that has shipped multiple products, and needs constant innovation, demands you to be eager to learn, as well to question it along the way in order to improve its ability to fulfill our client’s needs.
– You will be projecting games, with focus on quality, upgrading, and inovation so along the way your problem solving skills will be needed, not only to create new features but also to research about how to do our job with new technics and methods.
– We expect you to be Self-driven and excel at completing tasks in a minimally supervised environment.
– Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent experience
– Good knowledge of Software Architecture and Software Patterns.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Experience coding in C++.
– Knowledge of Godot engine and/or Unity engine.
– Full software life-cycle application development – designing, coding, debugging, testing and documenting applications.
– Being a good team player, able to deal with different ways of working and thinking.
– Ability to think and organize your work first, and sometimes use different approaches to complete it.
– Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. Git, SVN).
– Experience working on an Agile environment.
– Passion about games and making games.
– Knowledge of game technologies, APIs, and technics covering physics, networking, animation, audio, and UI.
– Health Insurance
– Lots of work (comes with free coffee, fruit, and snacks!)
– Career Evolution
– Mentoring and Talent Development programs
– Soccer and Volleyball