MADIFF, an international Innovative Tech consulting company, is focused on building REMOTE AGILE Tech TEAMS from different countries, while serving more than 50 customers ( USA, UK, France, Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, …).
Having delivered more than 600 projects successfully in global corporations ( NASDAQ , Forbes 500 type) and fast growing companies (Serie A, B, etc) which have gone through HYPERGROWTH, be part of one of OUR REMOTE TECH SQUADS!
– This is a remote position.
– Provide support to achieve good results in terms of reliability in terms of DDOS attack resistance;
– Set specific procedure in case of system down;
– Find a solution to avoid system crashes as well as maintain a certain level of performance;
– Establish security protocols.
– 3/5 years experience;
– Advanced knowledge of AWS technologies like EC2, Route53, VPC and Lambda;
– Good knowledge of infrastructure automation with Terraform;
– Knowledge of Oracle, SAP HANA, Splunk, HPOO and Windows Server Operation System;
– Good knowledge of Azure technologies like AVM, VNet, Azure DNS;
– Good knowledge in container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes;
– Proficiency in English
– Attractive and transparent remuneration system
– Stable employment
– Professional development in an international environment
– Additional benefits package
– The ability to implement your own ideas
– Good work atmosphere
Tipo: Full-time; Freelancer;