Technical SEO Manager at Portugal Homes – Harland & Poston Group (Lisbon)
The Harland & Poston Group / Portugal Homes Marketing team is growing and we need one more ninja willing to work, learn and grow with us!
Our Group is formed by a group of brands specialized in investment consulting, real estate, travel, and tourism. In addition to the offices in Lisbon, the Algarve, and Dubai we will soon also open international offices in Hong Kong, London, and Istanbul. The Portugal Homes – Harland & Poston Group team, is composed of multi-disciplined, highly qualified, and specialized professionals who perform their duties with confidence and responsibility.
Portugal Homes – Harland & Poston Group (in Lisbon Office) seeks a qualified Technical SEO. We are a leading estate agency with AMI Licence 14414 and are currently looking for a full-time SEO Manager. Candidates with some level of experience will be preferred. Also, you’ll be expected to demonstrate a combination of interpersonal, sales, and marketing skills.
– Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and Search Engine Optimization
– Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
– Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work within a team and independently
– Familiarization Google Analytics, Google Search – Console, ScreamingFrog, SEO Power Suite
– Experience with website optimization tools
– Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
– Reviewing and analyzing Harland and Poston websites for areas that can be improved and optimized for Search Engines results pages
– Preparing detailed Search Engine Optimization strategy reports weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly
– Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic and liaise with the Content Writer – Executives to write with those keyword recommendations
– Writing powerful Call-To-Actions to convert visitors into clients
– Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
– Writing effective SEO content for website pages and articles
– Developing Link Building strategies with Head of – Digital Marketing & Communications
– Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
– Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
– Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines to the Digital Marketing Team
What we offer:
– A competitive salary for the right candidate
– Help and support from the Head of Digital Marketing
– A multidisciplinary in-house marketing team
– A fast-moving exciting environment
– Multi-Brands to work on under the Group umbrella
Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for our team.
Empresa: Harland & Poston Group – Portugal Homes
Local: Avenida da Liberdade, Lisboa