Generix Group is a Collaborative Supply Chain, Saas Software and Omnichannel Sales expert.
Our 650 employees provide a daily support for well-known costumers, leaders in digital transformation of their Supply Chain. Generix Group is present in more than 60 countries, through our 9 subsidiaries and our partnership network. Nowadays, our application services are used in more than 6.000 companies worldwide.
Joining Generix Group is a guarantee of continuous improvement within a growing and dynamic company, where goodwill is our everyday life! In a supportive environment, you can freely share and improve and skills and expertise.
Generix Group is growing along with its talents, so let’s build our future together!
Ready to join us the challenge of digital transformation of prestigious clients?
Ensure the resolution of incidents, for the solutions installed at the customers’ premises, within the deadlines and the defined contractual framework.
– Creation and processing of customer requests;
– Analysis of customer requests and anomalies;
– Configuration control;
– Propose solutions and resolve incidents within contractual deadlines;
– Update the status of the customer support request in the information system;
– Anticipate and alert in case of difficulties to solve, by yourself, the incident;
– Create and update of correction sheets;
– Transmit the necessary information to the maintenance service department.
– Computer training or first experience in IT / support;
– Ideally first experience in transports, logistics and IT;
– Supply Chain business knowledge;
– Ideally WMS product knowledge;
– Knowledge of SQL;
– Fluency in French (speaking and writing) and English is required;
– Prerequisites: analytical capabilities, team spirit, autonomy.
– Attractive wages and benefits;
– Excellent work conditions and environment (Centro Empresarial Lionesa).
Empresa: Generix Group
Local: Leça do Balio