Are you an ambitious and experienced Digital Learning Developer, Instructional Designer, or eLearning Content Designer?
Are you looking for a fulfilling role with an exciting and growing international company?
Do you love helping to create and develop new products and services?
Do you have a passion for business, education and life itself?
Do you have Italian language skills?
As the worldwide market leader in veterinary postgraduate education, we are recruiting a Digital Learning Developer to work with our Porto team and help us on the next stage of our exciting journey.
Improve International offers a wide range of both online/blended and face to face learning solutions to the veterinary sector worldwide. The company is currently developing a number of structured, modular clinical programmes for both veterinarians and veterinary nurses, which will be delivered online with face to face practical components where appropriate.
We are seeking a Digital Learning Developer to develop engaging online learning materials covering a variety of subjects in different languages. A key project is the translation of some of our existing Distance Learning programmes into the Italian language. The role will involve a close collaboration with Italian-based translators, but you will work alongside vets, nurses and other veterinary specialists from around the world who provide the content for the online lessons. We are looking for someone that can maintain a good interpersonal relationship with their colleagues, fit into a dynamic team, work to tight deadlines, and react well under pressure.
This role comes with high expectations, with rewards to match, and will be a key driver of the ambitious growth plans for the business.
• Build and develop dynamic and engaging online learning lessons, activities and resources in different languages, with a focus on Italian
• Coordinate the production of online learning lessons across a range of subjects
• Support subject matter experts to help their production of content for the lessons, such as scripts, videos and images
• Deliver lessons, activities and resources to expected deadlines
• Support the implementation and maintenance of our LMS/training delivery systems.
Skills, Knowledge, Ability and Experience
• Experience of working with eLearning authoring software such as Articulate Rise, PowerPoint, H5P and other SCORM-based software
• Basic knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Basic knowledge of Video editing (not mandatory)
• Basic knowledge of Audio editing (not mandatory)
• Working with Project Management software (not mandatory)
• Italian language skills at a good level
• Excellent self-management skills
• Solution oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Energetic and committed to the delivery of a successful product
• Able to work with other teams in the business, whilst still ensuring that decisions and actions are undertaken
• Ability to work with others within a project-based environment
• An eye for detail
1. Send an updated CV indicating the name of the position being applied for
2. The closing date for applications is 20/07/2021.
3. We will only accept applications submitted in English.
Salary: 1.100€ gross/month
Hours: Full time
Location: Head offices in Swindon, UK and Porto, Portugal – but flexibility in location and working as long as willing to commute to Porto as required
This post reports to the Digital Learning Coordinator
Empresa: Improve International