The People, Interaction & Brand team is composed of 3 different areas in constant communication: People, regarding all things related to the people working with us, from recruitment to mentoring and events; Interaction, focused more on the developing of apps, websites and internal platforms; and Brand, which is responsible for the internal and external communication (written and visual) of our major brands.
Working in the Brand segment, you will be focusing on different casino gaming brands with a global approach, developing graphic and motion contents to be used offline and online.
– Developing static and animated graphic contents for social and paid media;
– Developing banners, flyers, product catalogues and other promotional materials, answering to specific market demands;
– Planning and creating graphic materials for international fair stands and merchandise;
– Working closely with the Product Management and Design teams to match the market requirements while developing compelling campaigns and designs;
– Ensuring brand consistency and creativity.
– Degree in digital design, graphic design, multimedia or related field;
– Proficiency producing video, animations, animated GIF and other types of web animated contents;
– Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite Software – Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects in particular;
– Strong design portfolio, showing solutions to business problems through effective designs;
– Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
– Strong time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
– An open-minded profile eager and curious to learn more.
– Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish is a plus;
– A people-oriented profile with outstanding interpersonal skills;
– A past professional experience in agency environment or designing for paid media campaigns;
– Experience with 3D modeling and animation;
– Passion for photography and filmmaking;
– A profile that loves games;
– Availability to work punctually on weekends (e.g. during events).
– Health Insurance;
– Work (comes with free coffee and delicious bread!);
– Career Evolution;
– Mentoring and Talent Development programs;
– Soccer, volleyball, yoga and running;
DEADLINE: 02 JULY
We really value your ambition and passion, but before proceeding, please make sure you meet the requirements for this job. If so, be yourself, come as you are!