Interior Design & Architecture
We value sustainability and ecology combined with contemporary design.
Passionate about design and sustainability?
A digital design wizard?
Creative is your middle name?
Interested in social media and able to create beautiful and original content?
– Drawing architecture plans and technical drawings
– Creating 3D images and renders
– Making interior design layouts / propositions
– Research on (sustainable / eco) materials, techniques, suppliers etc
– Preparation – and project planning
– Administrative work
– Construction site visits
– Creating content and managing our Social Media / Website
– Weekly meetings and follow up
WHAT WE OFFER:
– 9 months contract through IEFP / ATIVAR program and possibility for longterm contract after the 9 months
– Integration in a young and dynamic team
– Flexible working hours
– Learning by doing / hands on approach
– Bachelor Degree in architecture or design (minimum)
Please dont apply if you dont have this diploma – it is required for the ATIVAR program
– Registered at IEFP
– CAD knowledge (ArchiCAD or AutoCAD)
– 3D modelling & rendering program(s)
– EN/PT spoken and written, extra languages are a plus
– Interest in sustainability and alternative building techniques
– Sense of aesthetics / market knowledge / Interior Design interest
– Methodical, organized and able to respond to challenges under pressure.
– Punctual – multitasker – communicative
EXTRAS TO CONVINCE US:
– Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
– Internet marketing genius
– Creating Animations for videos
Tipo: Full-time; Estágio – Profissional;