Pronounced “You and I”, UENI provides low-cost, easy solutions to help small businesses get online and grow their business. We will build your website and Google My Business for you, for free and your website is transactional from day one. We have also partnered with companies that offer great tools built for small businesses. We curate everything from bank accounts, insurance, and loans to marketing tools, accounting software, and point of sale devices to offer small businesses the best products at the best prices.
Already trusted by over 600,000 thousand small businesses across 11 countries, UENI is the one-stop-shop for all the tools a small business needs to grow. Founded in 2014, we have already raised over $30 million from Angel Investors.
We are a team of 70+ people working remotely from 11 countries and growing! We take pride in our professional, learning-oriented, and friendly working environment that values constantly doing our best in every aspect of our work.
Please note that this is a remote position, we will be considering candidates between GMT-3 and GMT+2. Please note that at this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in the United Kingdom. All other candidates join our team as full-time independent contractors and are responsible for paying any taxes or fees where they reside.
Who are we looking for?
You will fit in well in our team if you are a good team player and communicator and cooperative. You LOVE Marketing and are looking for an opportunity where you can have serious exposure and the opportunity to learn everything about paid media. You will be a perfect match with our team if you love collaborating with people from all disciplines, always try to look at the big picture, and want to take ownership of your work. You are full of high-impact ideas – and you are able to execute those ideas!
You will work alongside our Performance Marketing Manager, owning the execution & set up of paid social (FB & IG) & paid search (Google) campaigns on a daily basis, improving messaging, targeting, creatives, keywords, and acquisition & remarketing funnels when necessary. You will be carrying out routine campaign & budget management checks, executing several types of analysis in order to find opportunities i.e. segmentation, breakdowns, cohort and funnel analysis, running A/B testing & multivariate analysis, and work on constant optimization of current campaigns in order to maximize ROI, tracking the performance of key metrics, tests, and campaigns to drive constant improvement and report to the leadership team.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant fields like Marketing, Economics, Engineering, or others.
* 1-2 years experience in SaaS B2B marketing or performance marketing for a tech product.
* Passion for paid media (Facebook, Instagram, and Google Ads).
* Love for analytics & data. You like to deep dive into numbers and extract insights
* Methodical, organized, logical, and creative.
* Autodidact, quick learner, and problem solver.
* Hands-on mentality – you are a doer.
* Experience in managing Facebook & IG and Google ads is a plus.
Why should you join us?
* We are partnered with Google and Facebook and have joined Facebook’s eCommerce Accelerator program
* You will be given responsibility from day one
* We reward success with further responsibility and competitive compensation. We give you skin in the game!
* We are a serious team of international professionals that want to change the world
* Attractive equity options package – We all share a stake in UENI’s success.
* Excellent opportunities for personal growth and career development in a people-focused organization.
Tipo: Full-time; Freelancer;