Vivapets.com is an unique online shop and community where pet parents can find amazing content, advice, products and a personalized experience.
We are operating internationally and have been growing every month. We are now seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to help us exceed our customers’ expectations and their humans.
This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sale problems. You will also be a part of improving our overall user experience.
What will you be doing?
– Owning customer communications and issues from the initial contact until resolution
– Being responsible to ensure all our customers have a great experience
– synthesize the feedback you hear from our customers and offer suggestions and potential solutions for service and company improvement
– Help creating an awesome experience for dogs, cats (and their owners) worldwide
What do you need?
– You’re empathetic, a good listener, and strive to provide the best possible answer to a problem
– Fluent in spoken and written English and Portuguese
– Great problem-solving abilities
– You can prioritize, multi-task and work effectively under pressure
– Action oriented and self-disciplined, organized and detail oriented
We’re a diverse team of developers, designers, veterinary doctors and marketers (and respective dogs and cats).
Join us if you want to make a positive impact on the lives of animals and their humans, love building great digital products for the global market, with excellent tech and a world class user experience.
Local: Porto, Maia
Tipo: Full-time; Estágio – Profissional; Freelancer;