Whether you are a gameplay or a physics expert, a graphics or networking specialist, or just a great engineer, there will be always ways to stand out in our next big game.
– Define and plan test strategies for online games, in addition to creating, reviewing and maintaining test scenarios;
– Ensure that automated tests are integrated into the CI pipeline to ensure the quality of deliveries;
– Perform manual and automated tests, formalize the results of the execution and register the defects;
– Create and execute functional, non-functional, continuous and behavioral tests;
– Identify and generate the mass of data necessary to perform the tests;
– Operate in an agile development environment;
– Disseminate the culture of tests in the team;
– Develop new testing tools that assist automation and continuous integration strategy;
– Collect and review quality metrics to improve the process. Interact with the team and ensure that the products meet the product quality requirements and standards;
– Have initiatives for continuous improvement and implementation of best practices;
– Write legible and organized documentation.
– Creation of manual and automated test plans;
– Performance tests;
– Knowledge of test frameworks such as: Selenium or Appium;
– Knowledge of GIT;
– Knowledge in CD / CI;
– Solid knowledge of a programming language (Python);
– Proficient in Linux.
– Certifications in the test area will be a differential.