Whether you are a gameplay or a physics expert, a graphics or networking specialist, or just a great engineer, there will be always ways to stand out in our next big game.
– Be responsible for designing, creating and executing assertive test scenarios;
– Plan and execute manual and automated tests: Web, Mobile and Hybrid;
– Report bugs in detail;
– Be tireless in exploring and looking for flaws and improvements in our games;
– Assist the entire team in the reproduction of failures, prioritization and feedback on bug fixes;
– Help to spread the culture of tests in the team;
– Assist the development team with good quality practices throughout the game development flow, from conception to use by the end user.
– Training in computing or related areas;
– 1 year of experience as a QA;
– Ability to teach, influence and empower other members (POs, Devs, UXs) in testing practices;
– Pragmatism for problem solving;
– Ability to report the results of tests and action plans;
– Experience conducting regression, stress, integration tests;
– Experience in testing mobile / Android and iOS applications;
GIT versioning and bug / task tracking (JIRA) systems;
– Experience with some Agile paradigm (Kanban, SCRUM, XP).
– Certifications in the test area will be a differential.