Whether you are a gameplay or a physics expert, a graphics or networking specialist, or just a great engineer, there will be always ways to stand out in our next big game.
– Development and maintenance of our web-based game engine for casino games (slots, bingo, poker, etc);
– Supporting the development of tools to bridge the design team work with our engine.
– Either/Both a degree in Computer Science (or similar area) or proven experience in software development;
– Good knowledge of Software Architecture and Software Patterns.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills.
– Experience with Git;
– Being a good team player, able to deal with different ways of working and thinking.
– Capacity to learn and challenge new technologies, being at the vanguard of new projects.
– Knowledge of web-based rendering libraries such as PIXI.js, Three.js, Phaser.js or similar.
– Knowledge of game engine technologies such as Unity3D, Godot, Unreal Engine or others.
– Familiarity with other languages such as Python.
– Knowledge of web app development and handling different platform requirements (browser, OS, etc.)
– Experience working in an Agile environment.
– Passion about games and making games.