We’re expanding at this moment, and we’re looking for the right candidate to join our team based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Your clients will be based in Europe and the USA, so you should feel comfortable communicating with different cultures, industries, and types of clients.
● Prospecting and generate leads for Diligo Management, with the support of our internal processes and the Partnerships Manager;
● Possess a strong understanding of our offering, our competition in the industry, and our positioning;
● Position our services in an easy-to-understand narrative;
● Help to deliver client’s projects, reports, and requests with professionalism, adding value to our offering with relevant insights, optimizations, and suggestions;
● Understand the client’s briefs, target audience, markets, industries, etc. making sure every relevant aspect is delivered;
● Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new projects among them;
– Bachelor’s degree (preferable in these areas, but not an eliminatory factor: Economics, Business Management, Marketing or Communication);
– 1 year’ prior industry-related business development experience;
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
– Domain of English language (oral and written);
– Creativity, autonomy, and proactivity skills;
– Focused and goal-oriented;
– Knowledge of social media and digital marketing tools would be a plus;
– Full-time job;
– 6 months contract, but with the possibility of later integration into the company after this period;
Local: Lisbon (Second Home Lisboa) – you’ll be able to join our team in this amazing co-working space in Cais do Sodré. Flex-work policy.
Empresa: Diligo Management
Local: Second Home (Lisboa)