Further Learning Group was established in 2004 with the aim of providing quality distance learning courses that would enable students to acquire the skills they needed to change their careers.
Over the last decade Further Learning has grown to encompass a number of international academies offering a variety of fully accredited classroom-based and home-study courses to students around the world.
The Company is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
Innovative online and blended learning education company seeks a Senior Digital Marketing Tutor for maternity cover, to work with the Academic Operations Manager and Tutor Manager to support the Digital Marketing Academy. The Senior Tutor will be responsible for supporting online students through marking assignments and providing detailed and timely feedback. The Senior Tutor will also be involved in assignment creation and course content development.
This is a maternity cover contract, with the opportunity to become a permanent position, based on success of candidate in this position, during the maternity cover and will be based in Porto city centre, with the possibility to work remotely.
• Ensure online assignments are marked within the academy’s allocated timeframe and in accordance to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
• Follow up to ensure that online assignments and emails are answered promptly.
• Problem solving, through well written online assessment feedback and continuous follow up.
• Deliver feedback on student support and academy updates in a timely and professional manner.
• Set up and deliver regular student tutorials via teleconferencing suite.
• Review and update student Forum regularly
• Research and develop course content and assessments when required
• Review and maintain classroom presentation material ensuring industry standards and developments are up to date and accurate
• Provide feedback to the Academic Operations Manager and Tutor Manager on student progress, as and when requested
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
• Fluency in English is essential with a minimum level overall band score of 7 or 8 IELTS or C1 Cambridge English
• Strong communication both oral and written
• Strong computer skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• The ideal candidate should be able to work on their own initiative
• Ability to work on remote teams is essential
Empresa: Further Learning Group
Local: Porto – Work Remotely