Pixelmatters is a digital product studio. We’re a team of strategists, designers, and developers creating top-quality digital products.
Our mission is to empower businesses to achieve their full potential by creating top-quality digital products, while fostering great relationships along the way. We envision a world where great user experience is the norm, not the exception, inspiring businesses and people to be at their best.
We’re looking for you — a creative, pragmatic, and adaptable Marketing Designer.
Marketing at Pixelmatters is key to cultivate meaningful relationships. The Marketing Team has been gradually intentional on how those relationships are developed, how the Pixelmatters’ brand is communicated, and the brand affinity we drive. Now we are looking to expand Marketing’s impact even further. And here is where you come in…
Your role will focus on providing all the necessary design support to our Marketing initiatives. You’ll have a big impact on how our work and culture are shared with the world, and ultimately, how Pixelmatters’ brand is perceived.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include designing new pages and Case Studies for our website, taking care of social media imagery, design print materials — for events, presentations, job fairs, merchandising — among others. Being familiarized with video and motion design will be a plus, and something we will value in the long run. It will allow us to create engaging videos, to promote our culture and work.
Above all, you are someone who believes that Marketing Design done right can be the driving force to build a powerful and engaging brand.
• Great visual culture and attention to detail;
• Capable to translate concepts into easy-to-understand visual assets that convey the right message;
• Able to effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale;
• Have a good sense of hierarchy and composition, from structure to color, typography, and imagery;
• Capable of developing and maintaining a brand design language and guidelines;
• Able to create both digital and print materials for a brand(s);
• Capable of creating logical wireframes, aligned with best practices and heuristics, aiming to solve specific business requirements;
• Be able to adapt to the current design tools, which can include — Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite;
• Good understanding of English and Portuguese (written and spoken).
It would be awesome if you also have…
• Experience with motion design, video editing, and After Effects;
• Photo shooting skills;
• Illustration skills.
• Quality-driven, inspiring, and collaborative work environment
• Competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance
• For now, you’ll be working fully remotely. By 2021, we’ve planned to open a new office located at Porto’s downtown. You’ll then be able to decide where to work from
Local: Porto // Remote