Location: Remote (GMT)
Compensation: 40k £ – 60k £
We are looking for a fully remote Node.js Developer. You will report directly to the CTO and help us build a fintech platform.
WHY WORK WITH US:
– We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
– We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to help our team deliver a great product.
– We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you’re based in Europe.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
– Refactor of the core debt collection services of the app.
– Extend integrations with payment providers (currently support Stripe, want to support additional ones).
– Communicate with the Technical Architect to establish priorities and plan the application roadmap.
– Take responsibility for meeting deadlines of your deliverables.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
– At least 2 years of experience with Node.js
– Experience with MongoDB, RabbitMQ or similar messaging systems.
– React (preferred, not required).
– Fluency in English.
– Good communication skills.
This is a long-term, full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.
Empresa: Remote Crew