We’re recruiting to our client which is a web engineer agency focused on delivery B2C, B2B and B2E disruptive e-commerce solutions. with global footprint. We are looking for a motivated, self-directed and dynamic person into our truly global paid media team based in Braga and Porto, Portugal. The Paid Media Executive will be a pivotal member of our growing Digital Marketing team holding responsibility for managing Paid Search and other Digital Media campaigns across multiple clients around the World. This position reports to the Head of Paid Media and requires independent decision-making, skilled and competent communication to diverse internal and external stakeholders as well as being able to perform at a high pace.
What You Will Be Doing
• Design, develop and deliver best in class paid media campaigns to existing & prospective customers across our paid media channels, across campaign planning, implementation, optimization, budget management, performance reviews and reporting.
• Manage workload across multiple biddable media projects including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads. Coordinate with other channels to make sure messaging and strategy is aligned.
• Be responsible for day-to-day execution and overall performance of paid media campaigns.
• Working closely with the head of Paid Media to develop and execute our adopted digital media strategy and contributes to delivering business goals in various clients with close-eye on performance.
• Working closely with Head of Paid Media to ensure media plans help to achieve business objectives and explore new opportunities and to constantly enhance the customer experience.
• Execute Test & Learn plans, collect and analyse data, identify insights in order to maximise effectiveness.
• Working closely with internal and external analytics teams to ensure measurability of all campaigns and provide ongoing support to sales and marketing teams to understand the impact of paid advertising to business performance.
• Track paid media specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behavior. This includes weekly & monthly internal and external reporting.
• Implement ad copy, keyword research, landing pages suggestions and work with wider teams to ensure the development and optimisation of paid media campaigns.
• Staying abreast of the latest Digital trends and thinking through how to apply those trends to help meet business goals.
What You Should Have/Know:
• Knowledge and experience in executing paid media strategies, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Have a minimum of 6+ months of hands-on paid media experience working in-house or agency side and working towards set project budgets.
• Demonstrated knowledge of paid media management including account and keyword strategies, RLSA, KPIs and targets, account automation tools and related products, for example, Shopping campaigns.
• Platform certifications i.e. Essential for Google Ads and bonus for Bing Ads.
• Basic understanding of the full digital marketing landscape. (Affiliates, Social Media, SEO and Programmatic channels)
• Intermediate spreadsheet skills, and a data/results driven approach to manage, report and drive improvements across paid media channels.
• Experience in paid social campaign management will be considered a bonus.
• Interested in SEM and the digital media in general, always up-to-date on industry trends and the competitive environment.
Empresa: Terramoto de Ideias