We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Some responsibilities include:
– Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that image and sound flow naturally, towards good communication;
– Take a brief to the grasp production team’s needs and specifications before any project;
– Review shooting script (alone and with the team) and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity;
– Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film according to what was discussed with the director;
– Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects;
– Create rough and final cuts – ensure logical sequencing and smooth running;
– Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process;
– Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
– Good level of English (written and spoken);
– Capacity to work in a team and make decisions;
– Proven work experience as a Video Editor, demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio;
– Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Motion Graphic, Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects, and Final Cut);
– Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity;
– Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing;
– Creative mind and storytelling skills;
– Knowledge of graphic design and colorist;
– Flexibility and good listening skills;
– Energy and determination;
– Creativity and attention to detail;
– Passion for the digital entertainment industry;
– Ability to work under deadline pressure;
– Organizational and decision-making ability.
– Full-time job with a contract;
– Above-average salary;
– Health Insurance;
– Creative and collaborative work environment;
– Free coffee;
– Flexible schedule;
– Work from home one or more days a week
Birthday off and day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.