Who we are
Landing.Jobs matches companies with people, bringing them together based on their own needs and ambitions. We are a tech recruitment marketplace dedicated to matchmaking tech talent with tech employers. We are changing people’s lives for the better. If this sounds like your bag, then read on.
Who are we looking for
This challenge is not an easy one, so if you like a steady, predictable, conservative line of work or culture, please do not reach back.
We’re on a missing to rock the f***ing boat and make a name out of ourselves, so only crazy ones accepted. Experimentation, creativity and delivery will be your bloody mantras.
Your role will be all about:
– Create, evolve and take ownership of our branding materials;
– Understanding the audience and personas we’re addressing (tech professionals and tech recruiters) to better understand how to communicate (we’ll help on this, of course)
– Creating engaging, differentiated and on-brand visuals for a variety of media (site, ads, social, content, documents and reports, logos, layout, templates, photos, merchandising, videos, physical hiring kits, etc)
– Managing the pipeline of requests, making sure requirements and priorities are well defined, and assuring delivery on-time and with quality
– Act as a creative champion inside Marketing team (bring it on, baby)
– Manage external designers (freelancers) to complement your job
This is a remote work first position (even after this dreaded Covid-19 shit passes), with the possibility of office days (@Lisbon or @Porto).
A good candidate for this position should be:
– Most of all, a great designer
– Experience or a Degree in Design (you know the drill)
– Able to use its creativity while not losing notion of the audience and communication goals
– Be proficient in the common design toolset
– Fluent in English, good communicator (written and spoken)
– Used to a fast-paced demanding environment, and flexible enough to learn and adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives
– Able to work well in a remote, async environment, with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility
What we offer
– Gross salary in the range [15.500€ – 21.000€ gross salary] according to experience and autonomy level
– Technical equipment
– Health and Dental Insurance
– Budget for monthly professional skill training
– Employee Discounts + Birthday Gift Voucher (for food, gym, pharmacy, outside of work activities, and travel)
Why should you apply?
– You want to be a part of a dynamic and growing company, working internationally
– You want to have real responsibility and space to grow your value, position and income
– You are driven by challenges, and mostly on overcoming them
– You want to make a difference on the lives of others (and in yours)
– You fit the requirements above and you’re damn -sure you’re the right person for this position