The FMQ Design Team is responsible for developing all kinds of graphic masterpieces. They are the brush and the pickaxe, the inspired and the gifted that feed the players’ imagination. Handling powerful tools, they create the assets of the games, from a drafted concept to the unique and final piece. They’re also responsible for flyers, promotional videos, acrylics, and animations among other several distinct projects.
If you have love for Design, Animation and Compositing, and like working within a multidisciplinary team, and dealing with a varied range of projects, then you might just be our newest member!
– College or Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably with a Graphic Design or Multimedia focus
– Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects and 3D Software (eg: Blender)
– Ability to learn quickly and effectively
– Detail oriented and a Team player
– Understanding in UI / UX techniques and methodologies
– Work under creative direction while maintaining ownership of solutions
Note: Applications without a video showreel will not be considered.
(your showreel link should go in the “MOTIVATION LETTER” Field)
– Work (comes with free coffee)
– Career Evolution
– Dynamic team integration focused on project delivery
– Food 4 Gamers
– Talent Development
– Health Insurance
– Power ups