Julien and Kelly Dassault created 27 Lisboa, a retail shop company, in 2017.
Among many projects, under their company Maisons Julien & Kelly Dassault, they decided to open their first shop 27 in Lisboa. Lisboa was the city they chose to live in because Kelly is luso-descendant, also because they fall in love with the Lisboeta endless summer. They love travelling and discovering the local culture, food, and feelings. Travelling is their way to find their bread for the shop.
During their trips, they have brought back ideas and brands, partners, and products that are not at every corner. When they find eco-friendly, organic, cruelty-free, vegan, etc. good products designed by a committed brand to their employees and their impact on our Planet, they bring them all together in the 27 Selection.
“In one place, 27 Lisboa spreads who we are. Just for you.
We have traveled, so you do too.”
Already positioned with a retail shop in the heart of the Portuguese capital, 27 Lisboa continues to grow its business by developing a brand new e-commerce platform dedicated to online sales.
We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager with proven experience to support our growth both locally and internationally.
– You are responsible for the brand image and customer experience. Therefore, you manage our shop (planning, recruiting, shop cleanliness).
– You motivate a sales consultant team by promoting their professional and personal development while meeting the brand’s requirements and ensuring quality customer service.
– You are also the Head of e-commerce projects. From the communication (social networks, emailing, etc.) to the distribution (new suppliers, customer satisfaction, etc.), you manage interdisciplinary and strategic projects.
– Brand ambassador, you bring teams together and manage performance indicators to achieve goals and optimize the profitability of sales points. You ensure the achievement of turnover while respecting the brand’s strategy.
– You will also be reporting to the founders, Julien and Kelly Dassault.
– Helped by a Buyer and a Customer Experience Analyst, you will be responsible for 27 Lisboa development projects and overseeing the global coherence of the team and its progress.
1. Coordinate and manage sales points
2. Create and communicate project management plans
3. Build reports and performance analysis
4. Present team’s progress and store / website data to the founders on at least a quarterly basis, so you should be comfortable analyzing large datasets and creating a narrative supported by compelling analysis summarized in slides;
5. Manage a local team of 2+ (hiring, scheduling, training)
6. Manage international projects and travel abroad as needed (Fare, Pop-Up, etc.)
27 Lisboa has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, creative, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
– Master Degree | Graduated from a Business School / Engineering School / or equivalent university education
– 1-3 years of experience in transversal project management and/or strategy consulting
Portuguese and English bilingual is a must; other languages would be advantageous (French, Spanish, etc.)
– Good digital culture, experience in an e-commerce or retail company is a plus Proactive, you are always ready to give logistical help to the teams Creative / Innovative
– Rigorous in your work
– Autonomous, adaptable, a can-do attitude, and an ability to meet tight deadlines (be able to work in a constantly fast-paced dynamic environment)
Team spirit, excellent interpersonal and management skills
– Excellent mastery of Excel/GSheet (to build financial report) and Mac devices
Visa sponsorship is not available for candidates
living outside the country of this position.
Empresa: Maisons Julien et Kelly Dassault