We are a Multinational company in the medical devices industry currently looking for a Marketing Assistant (M/F) to join our team in Matosinhos.
• Digital Marketing: Manage websites (content, SEO) and Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Instagram, Blog); Manage digital tools (SEO, Google Adwords); Update and translate content provided by EMEA Mkt; Develop and manage newsletters;
• Fairs and events: Manage fairs and other customers and prescribers’ events (congresses, trade shows, etc.); Manage collaboration with users’ institutions and CSR local initiatives.
• Data analysis: Perform benchmarking by product range to collect important information to the sales teams and dealers; Update and segment databases (CRM and email marketing platform).
• Customer documentation management and diffusion: Review and validate user manuals; Translate commercial brochures; Support any communication and product launch activity.
• Product Management Support: Organize Demo products; Develop and update EPF (European Prescription Form) and LFP (Local Prescription Form): update price lists, options and NC’s; Develop the layout and content for new products price lists; Translate files to be uploaded to the ERP systems and perform necessary tests; Support product training for dealers;
• Sales support and other tasks: Manage responses to final users’ requests (site and phone contacts);
Qualifications (education, experience and skills):
• Degree in Marketing, Communication or similar;
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar function (preferred);
• Experience in a multinational company (preferred);
• Solid MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook);
• Google Analytics e Google Adwords;
• Adobe Photoshop and InDesign knowledge (preferred);
• Fluent in Portuguese and English (mandatory);
• Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
• Demonstrated ability to effectively support change and deliver value;
• Demonstrated problem solving and result oriented skills.
Local: Leça do Balio