ABOUT THE KWANKO GROUP
Kwanko is an international market leader in cross-device performance marketing, operating for over 15 years. We support our clients, agencies, and publishers in their performance marketing strategy.
With 160 employees in 8 offices in Europe, South America and North America, Kwanko offers solutions for affiliate marketing, lead generation, app downloads, and influencer marketing.
Kwanko has a start-up mentality, joining the Kwanko team means being agile, proactive, multi-skilled, and ready to take on new challenges! Are you up for the challenge? JOIN US, GET UP and DISRUPT!
They trust us:
Decathlon, Ikea, Booking, Orsay, Bonprix, Spartoo, Feelunique, Trivago, BMW,…
WHO ARE YOU?
OUR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Are you a digital native? Do you keep yourself up-to-date with digital news and new technologies? Are you dynamic, motivated, eager to learn, open-minded, sociable and optimistic? Does the word ‘Challenge’ drive you in your life? Do you have a commercial awareness or are you business oriented? Are you an all-rounder person with a hands-on mentality? If you answered yes to all these questions, then you may read further!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
You will be in charge of the relationship with a portfolio of advertisers and our publisher network for the polish market. Your responsibilities will include:
Advertisers relationships :
• Optimizing performance campaigns : launching campaigns, following the action plan, formulating proposals to reach the goals, realizing deals with strong added value, doing operational recovery and report
• Ensuring the expectations of growth and production goals for each client portfolio
• Managing the advertisers relationships, analyzing results and ensuring customer satisfaction
• Managing the prospection of new publishers
• Managing the publishers relationships : management of advertising campaigns, advice, negotiation, loyalty of the top publishers, invoices
• Growth of overall portfolio through new partners
• Development of his network of contacts in order to optimize publishers and clients loyalty
• Attending digital and physical events: trade shows, evening workshops, breakfast…