Vivapets.com is an unique online shop and community where pet parents can find amazing content, advice, products and a personalized experience.
We are operating internationally and have been growing every month. We now need the support of a Junior Operations Manager, who can tackle company challenges and keep our customers happy.
You will handle customer service and logistics. If you are empathetic, love problem solving, are hands-on and would like to rocket-boost your career in this critical role, this is where it’s at. You’ll be a builder and fundamental team member, not just another cog in a machine.
Typical tasks include providing customer service and help with all aspects of logistics, such as preparing and shipping customer orders. Beyond that we will count on you to ensure processes and policies are being applied as well as thinking about ways to improve our operations and progressively work to lead this area of the business.
What do you need?
– Positive attitude, patience and empathy
– Good problem-solving abilities
– Hands-on, ready to roll-up your sleeves to help your team
– You can prioritize, multi-task and work effectively under pressure
– Action oriented and self-disciplined, organized and detail oriented
– comfortable with using web based software and Excel
Some practical tasks you’ll do:
– Solve customer problems and complaints via email/phone/social media
– Control of customer tickets (organization is an essential skill)
– Process cancellations, changes in orders and refunds
– Handle issues with suppliers and couriers
– Package and ship customer orders
We’re a diverse team of developers, designers, veterinary doctors and marketers (and respective dogs and cats).
Join us if you want to make a positive impact on the lives of others, love building great digital products for the global market, with excellent tech and a world class user experience.
Empresa: Arca de Noé
Tipo: Full-time; Estágio – Profissional;